Casual IT Support Technician - Auckland
Computergate New Zealand offers a full range of Hardware IT support services for all size businesses. We are currently seeking a casual IT Service Technician in Auckland, New Zealand.
Primary responsibilities include:
- The technicians will assist in the delivery of service by providing dispatch, logistics, in-house & on-site.
- Follow detailed processes for the tracking of Service Tickets & Time management.
- Experience in hardware and network connectivity basic troubleshooting at the desktop & user level.
- Overall professional attitude with excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to quickly and accurately act upon and diagnose any equipment issues reported and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Working and communicating effectively under pressure and unsupervised.
Key selection criteria:
- Industry accreditation and minimum of 6 to 12 months recent experience with Level 1 IT related support.
- Technical expertise in End User technologies, including PC's, Laptops, Printers, Network devices, Microsoft Windows, etc.
- Knowledge and experience service ticketing systems and Hardware break/fix services for spare part replacement.
- Excellent communication & English skills (Fluent written & verbal a prerequisite) and putting the customer first.
- Excellent customer liaison ability.
- Professional presentation, self-motivated and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work unsupervised with strong problem solving skills.
- Driver’s License & Own car is essential and willing to drive to Greater Auckland area, mileage expenses will be paid by Computergate.
- Ability to work within 24 hours' notice.
Salary: $30 per hour base plus statutory Super.
Visit us on the link below to learn more about us and our services: