Casual IT Support Technician - Sydney
Computergate offers a full range of Partner & Managed Services to provide comprehensive and cost effective IT support services for all size businesses. We are currently seeking a Casual IT Support Technician in Metro Sydney, NSW to provide high level of customer satisfaction for End Users at one of our National clients.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Has good Knowledge on Handling Exchange Online, Office 365 Administration and Office 365 Pro plus related issues.
- Support Skype for Business Operational issues such as Install/Uninstall, Configuration, Deployment failure related issues
- Help on SharePoint Templates, Site Creations, Access related issues, Technical support to sites that are migrated/created for storing file share contents
- Support all the One Drive Access, Storage related issues.
- Coordinate and Support on Win 10 SOE Automated Deployments, ensure deployments run successfully, remediate Failed Deployments.
- Have the knowledge of encryption of Win-10 SOE transformed end user hard disks tracking the encryption using Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM).
- Handle the Hardware/Software requests from the dedicated locations.
- Has good knowledge on Intune/Mobile Device Management, enrolling Byod and COPE devices. Should have managed Android/iOS device management.
- Provide Support for roaming users to seamlessly connect from any location within the constraints of all applicable security requirements. Have good knowledge on Remote Desktop Services.
- Handle Secure Wipe ,Asset Disposal as per agreed process
- Should have good understanding of ITSM process.
- Have knowledge on device monitoring and analytical services for which KT will be provided separately.
Key selection criteria
- Industry accreditation and minimum of 2 years experience with IT related support.
- Technical expertise in End User technologies, including PC's, Point of Sale, Printers, Network devices, etc.
- Previous exposure in remotely coordinating technical outcomes to the client
- Good understanding of Logistics Management techniques
- Strong personal time management skills and priority setting skills
- Excellent communication & English skills (Fluent written & verbal a prerequisite)
- Excellent customer liaison ability
- Self motivation, proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Professional presentation
- Ability to work unsupervised with strong problem solving skills.
- Own car and valid drivers license with ability to drive to other client sites.
You must have strong technical know how or the ability to be able to identify and/or resolve issues by adapting to the outcome of the requirement.
Salary: $30 per hour base plus statutory Super.
Visit us on the link below to learn more about us and our services: