IT Support Technician - Singapore
Level 1 IT Support Technician â 1 year contract with annual extension
(Base location: MARKET STREET, CAPITAGREEN, SINGAPORE 048946)
Computergate offers a full range of Partner & Managed Services to provide comprehensive and cost-effective IT support services for all size businesses. We are currently seeking a Level 1 IT Support Technician in Singapore to provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Has good Knowledge on Handling Exchange Online, Office 365 Administration and Office 365 Pro plus related issues.
- Support Skype for Business Operational issues such as Install/Uninstall,Configuration,Deployment failure related issues.
- Help on Sharepoint Templates, Site Creations, Access related issues, Technical support to sites that are migrated/created for storing file share contents.
- Support all the One Drive Access, Storage related issues.
- Coordinate and Support on Win 10 SOE Automated Deployments, Ensure deployments run successfully, remediate Failed Deployments.
- Have the knowledge of encryption of Win-10 SOE transformed end user hard disks tracking the encryption using Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM).
- Handle the Hardware/Software requests from the dedicated locations.
- Has good knowledge on Intune/Mobile Device Management, enrolling Byod and COPE devices.
- Should have managed Android/iOS device management.
- Provide Support for roaming users to seamlessly connect from any location within the constraints of all applicable security requirements.
- Have good knowledge on Remote Desktop Services.
- Handle Secure Wipe, Asset Disposal as per agreed process.
- Should have good understanding of ITSM process.
- Have knowledge on device monitoring and analytical services for which KT will be provided separately.
Key selection criteria:
- Industry accreditation and minimum of 2 years’ experience with IT related support.
- Technical expertise in End User technologies, including PC's, Point of Sale, Printers, Network devices, etc.
- Experience in break/fix & Part replacement would also be advantageous.
- Previous exposure in remotely coordinating technical outcomes to the client.
- Good understanding of Logistics Management techniques.
- Strong personal time management skills and priority setting skills.
- Excellent communication skills & Fluent in English and Mandarin (Fluent written & verbal a prerequisite).
- Excellent customer liaison ability.
- Self-motivation, proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Professional presentation.
- Ability to work unsupervised with strong problem-solving skills.
- Singapore Permanent Resident minimum.
- Must be available to be on-call & must be able to travel between the sites.
You must have strong technical know-how or the ability to be able to identify and/or resolve issues by adapting to the outcome of the requirement.
If you think that you have what it takes to meet these minimum requirements and looking for a long-term career opportunity, this role will broaden your skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Annual Salary: SGD $50,000 plus statutory rate for Employer CPF contribution.
Visit us on link below to learn more about us and our services: