Computergate offers expanded support services throughout Australia
for Lumin products
Computergate Will Repair Your Lumin Tablet
- At time of service, email email@example.com and advise the following details:
- Device Model & Serial number
- Contact & Site location being shipped from
- Fault details
- Expected arrive time with Courier waybill number.
- Pack & Ship the device to the nominated Computergate office at the end users expense.
What Computergate Will Do For You
- Register all devices to be covered including the service entitlements, etc. Units requested to be covered after the installation date will be charged from the installation date.
- Purchase & maintain a pool of spare parts for the quantities sold. Failure rate estimated at 2% over 5 years.
- Computergate shall hold parts for the duration of these services in a secure location.
- Faulty parts shall be returned to vendor if any applicable warranty is available or eWaste any faulty parts or units deemed as non-repairable.
- Computergate will respond to requests for Service from the end user during the contracted period of maintenance, within the times as specified.
- A service ticket will be registered for each request for tracking & history purposes, identifying the problem to be resolved and the resolution along with any parts replaced.
- Computergate will confirm the service entitlements and advise the client of any discrepancies.
- Upon confirmation of service entitlement, Computergate will discuss with the client and triage the problem for the best course of action. If deemed to be a hardware failure, Computergate will repair and or replace the failed unit. Otherwise, the request will be directed to the Client to find a mutual outcome.
- Computergate will replace any faulty components & Test, with an average turnaround of 24-48 hours of the unit arriving at the nominated Computergate office. Then prepare for shipping the repaired device back to the end user.
- Devices that do not have a service entitlement shall be treated as Time and Materials and a quote offered for repair.