INTEL extended warranties for all NUC and Server related products in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam & Indonesia is now available through INTEL distribution & channel partners.
Together with INTEL, Computergate is offering Extended On-Site Warranty programs that provides you with a Parts & Labour service for a chosen period throughout ANZ & SE Asia.
Whether you have a registered extended warranty or not, we will be more than happy to help you. You have access to our technical experts through a local in-country number or email us to request service or simply to register your defective unit.
Your selected cover offers you the replacement of all defective parts in the device. Registration of coverage and all components guarantees you get the right help.
Computergate & INTEL bring you a warranty enhancement on NUC products
Extended On-Site Service options available:
- Next Business Day or Same Business Day
- All Hardware Failures including non-INTEL parts
- All Parts & Labour supported by Computergate
- Coverage term of 3 or 5 years
- Additional installation & Project Services
- Helpdesk & Windows OS support
- Volume discounts available
Benefits of being a Computergate client:
- Access to technical experts through local dedicated phone numbers.
- Extensive portfolio of on-site services throughout SE Asia & ANZ
- Covers all hardware components under one agreement.
- Service options for on-site support tracked through registered warranty
- World-class Computergate support, so issues can be resolved quicker.
- Best practice service processes for response and remediation.
- ‘Peace of Mind’ knowing you are covered and business costs maintained.
- Many other service options available to support your business
Any IT Hardware component purchased through channel partners, not only INTEL, can now be covered by Computergate with an extended on-site service alongside
INTEL to maximise the suppport coverage for each device.