QNAP OPTIONAL WARRANTY SERVICES
Computergate’s Extended Warranty Service coverage offers QNAP customers worry free protection well into the future.
- Make sure your QNAP product is protected.
- 100% parts and labour covered
- Extended Warranty Service is supplemental to the standard warranty.
- An Extended Warranty or Repair Service can be purchased directly from Computergate.
EXTENDED WARRANTY SERVICE OPTIONS
- On-Site Next Day or Same Day
- Genuine QNAP parts
- Labour supplied by Computergate
- 3 and 5 year coverage
- Various Services Levels available
- On-Site or at any Service Centre
Once activated, Computergate’s Extended warranty provides you with unlimited service tickets throughout the number of years chosen.
Access to our technical experts through a local in-country number or email to register your defective unit.
Whether you have a registered extended warranty or not, we will be more than happy to help you.
QNAP REPAIR SERVICES
Warranty or Out of Warranty service for any QNAP product can be obtained through any Computergate’s customer service center for any hardware failure.
Requesting Service support from Computergate is a quick, easy and convenient.
Your Customer Support is just a phone call away for services which include:
- Dedicated phone support from technical support representatives
- Set-up and installation, including network support, depot repairs and on-site repairs (where available)
- All Service delivered by repair technicians
If you are looking to purchase on-site support or any other service you may need, you can now buy from Computergate through our On-line Services Portal for any of the many products we cover.
Your product is not listed? then please contact us and we will see how this can be done for you.
We are ‘Channel friendly’ and want to hear from all who are keen to work with us to build market awareness. See some of our Partner Programs.
Benefits of being a Computergate client:
1. Access to technical experts through local dedicated phone numbers.
2. Extensive portfolio of on-site services throughout SE Asia & ANZ
3. Covers all hardware components under one agreement.
4. Service options for on-site support tracked through registered warranty
5. World-class Computergate support, so issues can be resolved quicker.
6. Best practice service processes for response and remediation.
7. ‘Peace of Mind’ knowing you are covered and business costs maintained.
8. Many other service options available to support your business